What You Need To Know To Insure Retirement Plan Risks:
The Roles of Fiduciary Liability, Cyber, Crime & ERISA Bonds
As the risks associated with retirement plans evolve, so do insurance needs and solutions. Attendees of this lively discussion will learn:
- The changing retirement plan risk landscape
- What fiduciary liability insurance does and doesn’t do
- What role does cyber insurance have in retirement plans?
- Can a Crime Policy double for an ERISA Bond?
- Something went wrong and you need to use your insurance policy, now what?
Rick Unser, Workplace Retirement Plan Consultant with Lockton Retirement Services with over 20 years of experience. Rick is on a mission to positively influence the retirement outcomes of 10 million people. His experience in the trenches, insatiable curiosity and constant need to separate the forest from the trees puts him in the watchtower of an industry managing quickly shifting demographics, product and platform innovation, and ever-changing regulation.
Come join Rick as he challenges conventional thinking and champions positive change:
- On Forbes: become a reader of Rick's Forbes column on the 401(k) and workplace retirement plan topics
- On your podcast player: listen to Rick's weekly podcast, 401(k) Fridays, where he interviews industry experts from public policy think-tanks, asset management, and leading service providers.
- At Lockton: contact Rick at email@example.com to hear how he might assist with your workplace retirement plan
Reid Eanes is a Senior Vice President with Lockton Financial Services in their National D&O and Governance Risk Management Group. Reid is responsible for structuring, marketing, servicing and coordinating Executive Liability coverages, including coordination of international D&O programs. He provides full contract analysis, coverage negotiation, claims assistance, and alternative program design. Reid is well versed in the financial and analytical review of companies from a risk management perspective.
Who Should Attend:
- Plan Fiduciaries and Plan Sponsors who want to make sure they have adequate and effective insurance coverage for their benefit plans, plan fiduciaries, officers and directors.
- Financial Advisors who want to know more about needed insurance coverages for their benefit plan clients.
- Auditors who want to want to understand what insurance coverages benefits plan sponsors need to have in place.
- TPA Firms and Record Keepers who would like to know more about insurance coverages needed for to cover their own exposures as well as those of their benefit plan sponsor clients.
- Consultants who would like to have the most current information on what to look for regarding insurance coverage exposure of their plan sponsor clients
- All Benefits Professionals who are interested in participating in a high-quality educational forum and want to benefit from the knowledge and experience of other benefits experts
2 CE for AIF Certification (pending)
2 CE for ASPPA certifications
2 CEC for NIPA certifications
2 CPE for CEBS
1.75 hours MCLE for California attorneys
2 hours for California CPAs
2 hours for Certified Financial Planners (pending)
2 hour for ERPA and Enrolled Agents
Doors open at 7:30 a.m. for check-in, breakfast and networking. Our program will begin at 8:00 a.m. and this program will end at approximately 9:45 a.m. The registration fee includes a full breakfast buffet and hosted valet parking.
The reservation deadline for this event is Thursday, November 8.
WP&BC Members can bring a guest for free! This is a wonderful opportunity to introduce your peers and colleagues to our Chapter. Remember, your guest should be a first-time visitor and potential member. Look for the free guest offer when you register online
The statements and materials presented at WP&BC Orange County Chapter events are solely the opinions of the speakers and do not represent the opinions or positions of WP&BC Orange County Chapter. In addition, WP&BC Orange County Chapter assumes no responsibility for the content or accuracy of the statements and materials presented by speakers at WP&BC Orange County Chapter events.