Top DC Trends and Developments
Join Us at Andrei's
Thursday, November 17, 2022
8:00 am to 9:45 am
Our quarterly Top DC Trends and Developments presentation is designed to help CEOs, CFOs, treasurers, human resource and benefit professionals and investment committees stay abreast of recent events that could have an impact on their plan and plan participants. The presentation includes:
Taylor Pluss is a Retirement Director, West division for the Defined Contribution and Wealth Advisor Services Team at Janus Henderson Investors. In this role, Taylor provides thoughtful advice and consultation to her Janus Henderson peers and financial advisors regarding some of today’s most complex retirement issues. She also leads Janus Henderson’s national Women and Wealth initiatives. Previously, Taylor worked as a client consultant for Janus’ Chicago region, where she helped financial advisors grow their business.
Taylor earned a bachelor of science degree with concentrations in finance and supply chain management from Syracuse University. She holds FINRA Series 7 and 63 securities licenses as well as Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA®), Accredited Portfolio Management Advisor (APMA®) and Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist (CRPS®) designations. She has 15 years of financial industry experience.
Tali’s Pension related career began in 2003 when she began working in Compliance and Third-Party Administration. Tali has spent her career honing her expertise in and knowledge of all facets of retirement plan administration, compliance, and design. She obtained her American Society of Pension Professional & Actuaries (ASPPA) accredited Qualified 401(k) Administration (QKA) designation in 2009 and her Tax-Exempt & Governmental Plan Consultant (TGPC) certificate in 2010. Education never stops with Tali as she continues to maintain and expand her knowledge in all things Benefit and Retirement related.
Early in Tali’s career she gravitated to working closely with her Construction related clients and knew she wanted to help those clients working in the public works (prevailing wage) arena meet their bona fide benefit plan obligations. Tali’s background as a Bookkeeper and Office Manager for Contractors gave her knowledge and familiarity with certified payroll, government contracts, and helped her form a unique understanding of the prevailing wage contractor. Although Tali has extensive expertise with contractors, there is no industry she isn’t familiar and comfortable in working with.
- 2 CE for AIF (pending)
- 2 CECs for ERPA (pending)
- 2 CPEs for ASPPA certifications
- 2 CECs for NIPA certifications
- 2 hours for California CPAs
- 1.75 hours of California MCLE
- 2 hours for Certified Financial Planners (pending)
- 2 CE for CRPS
- 2 CE for CEBS
- Early Bird (through November 4th): $45 for members, $65 for non-members
- Regular: $55 for members, $75 for non-members
- Gold Members: 1 prepaid ticket for each breakfast forum
- Corporate & Sponsor Members: 3 prepaid tickets for each breakfast forum
Doors open at 7:30 am for check-in, breakfast and networking. Our program will begin at 8:00 am and this program will end at approximately 9:45 am. The registration fee includes a full breakfast buffet and hosted valet parking.
- WP&BC Members can bring a guest for free! This is a wonderful opportunity to introduce your peers and colleagues to our Chapter. Remember, your guest should be a first-time visitor and potential member. Look for the free guest offer when you register online
- The statements and materials presented at WP&BC Orange County Chapter events are solely the opinions of the speakers and do not represent the opinions or positions of WP&BC Orange County Chapter. In addition, WP&BC Orange County Chapter assumes no responsibility for the content or accuracy of the statements and materials presented by speakers at WP&BC Orange County Chapter events.